Monday, September 3, 2012

essay 3

  My five point action plan would have to start with getting comfortable with everyone around me and with the teachers. After that is done, I need to get organized!  If I'm not organized will be very cranky and not be able to concentrate.  The third thing i will have to do is no procrastination.  I really don't tend to do that but, if i start then it will not be a very good year.  My forth thing has to be realize school is more important then sports.  And last but not least is not commit stupid mistakes because one stupid mistake may become anther and another mistake.  That is my five point plan to survive my four years at John Carroll School.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good plan! In your essays, be sure to proofread, especially for spelling. Good luck this year! 23/25

    ReplyDelete