Thursday, August 23, 2012

John Carroll- Daniel Bonsack

      My day at John Carroll was very exciting but, also frightening! I was so excited to see my friends i knew but, also looking forward to meeting new people.  I was frightened because it was my first day of high school! I knew I was going to be fine but, there was always a doubt in my mind I was going to something wrong.  I found at least one person in each class that i knew which is a good thing! I met a lot of new people today, and that's all I could ask for.  Today was really overwhelming but, I really hope I can remember most of things everyone has told me today.  I'm so excited for high school and hope I can do my best because this is where it all starts to matter for my future. I thank John Carroll school for excepting me into your school and making me welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment